Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I had to just put some random pictures of Rakelli here because she is so cute. 
We love having her around and all three of the boys absolutely adore her.  I love her painted nails and her tiny bum with ruffles on her pants.  She is starting to be awake more and more and both Brinton and Zander are so excited when she is opening her eyes.  We are having such fun with her :)

4 comments:

The Ensign's said...

She seriously is sooo beautiful Julie! Congrats!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Cute pictures. She is so cute! And tiny. I love it. I want another one. Those stories of Conley climbing would freak me out! I hope he doesn't hurt himself seriously. I can't believe you have (and manage) four kids.

Heather Harper said...

She is adorable! Sometimes I still want a girl, just for the painted toes and the ruffles on their bums. :) Hope all is well, miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .